If the belts are required to be stored for a longer period or in extreme climate please follow the given guidelines :-
- Protection from direct sunlight or extreme temperature is recommended.
- Belts should be kept suspended on a belt stand rather than being rested on the floor.
- Belts should be ideally stored indoors in a temperature range of to +/- 25˚C.
- If covered storage is not available, the original packing must be retained. Additionally, the belt should covered with black polyethylene for UV and ozone protection.
- While storing the belt, it must be rolled at an interval of six weeks to distribute the permanent deformation of the belt.
- The belt rolls should be adequately secured by fixing wedges/ chucks or a similar method to prevent the rolls from moving as this could cause injury.